Non-Binary / Gender-Nonconforming Top Surgery Plastic Surgeons Beverly Hills, Los Angeles
Non-Binary / Gender-Nonconforming Top Surgery is offered at Top Surgery Specialists of Los Angeles (Beverly Hills, CA). Top Surgery for Non-Binary / Gender-Nonconforming patients is a specialized surgical technique, but technically is similar to either traditional female-to-male (FTM) or male-to-female (MTF), depending on the patient, except that specific surgical alterations may be made to achieve a certain aesthetic goal, such as masculinizing the chest contour but removing the nipples and areolae. Our board certified plastic surgeons regularly work with Non-Binary / Gender-Nonconforming patients and we have processes in place to help ensure our practice offers a welcoming environment for all patients.
We do not treat minors. You must be at least 18 years of age.
As best in class, Top Surgery specialist board certified plastic surgeons, we support and endorse the Standards of Care by the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH). WPATH does not require hormone therapy to be eligible for Top Surgery.
Please Note: Our boutique specialized Top Surgery practice can get you on the calendar for Non-Binary / Gender-Nonconforming Top Surgery within a month of your consultation.
- We offer virtual Non-Binary / Gender-Nonconforming Top Surgery consultations from anywhere in the world.
- We work with both in and out of network insurance benefits and can try to provide you with detailed benefit and insurance coverage information prior to your consultation.
- You will enjoy the luxury and benefit of a top-rated white glove concierge medical environment in Beverly Hills, California without the stress and hassle of long hospital surgical times, being in a hospital, and paperwork.
- Our board certified plastic surgeons only perform and offer Top Surgery.
- Experienced board certified best in class Top Surgery specialist plastic surgeons.
- Experienced staff to help you find out if Top Surgery is a benefit covered by your insurance carrier (most likely it is).
- Top Surgery performed in our own boutique office-based surgical suite.
- Virtual online consultations for patients anywhere in the world.
- Multidisciplinary care for our patients including referrals to our verified network of physicians and mental health professionals experienced in caring for transgender and non-binary patients.
- The ability to finance your Top Surgery procedure if your insurance does not cover surgery.
Dr. Keith Blechman, Leah Corredora-PA, and the rest of his team did an amazing job before, during and after my Top Surgery! I truly appreciate how they all made me feel so comfortable, and made this an enjoyable experience for me. They’re the best and I would highly recommend! ~ Google
The WPATH Standards of Care requirements for having Non-Binary Top Surgery include:
- Persistent, well-documented gender dysphoria.
- Capacity to make a fully informed decision and to consent for treatment.
- Age of majority in a given country.
- If significant medical or mental health concerns are present, they must be reasonably well controlled.
- Hormone supplementation is not a prerequisite.
FTM/N Gender Affirmation Top Surgery
FTM/N Top Surgery eliminates “female” breast characteristics, making the chest flatter and appearing more “masculine.” Some patients may choose to have their nipples and areolae removed.
MTF/N Top Gender Affirmation Surgery
MTF/N Top Surgery eliminates “male” chest characteristics and makes the breasts more “feminine” with breast augmentation surgery (breast implants). MTF/N is a highly customizable surgical procedure. Breast implants are continually evolving and special models cater to the unique Top Surgery needs of each individual. Top Surgery Specialists of Los Angeles‘ goal is to make your breast augmentation look as natural as possible.
Top Surgery Specialists of Los Angeles (Beverly Hills) specializes in taking exceptional care of each Top Surgery patient from the initial consultation to the post-recovery period. The honor and privilege of caring for our patients comes with the responsibility and dedication of the best in class board certified plastic surgeons and our staff to adhere to the utmost standards of excellence in patient care and final surgical outcome. As top-rated best in class Top Surgery specialists we provide highly personalized and comprehensive care. The goal of Top Surgery is to achieve the most natural result possible and to help satisfy our patient’s physical transition goals. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a Top Surgery consultation at our LA practice please feel free to contact us:
Top Surgery Specialists of Los Angeles
416 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210