(FTM) Female To Male / Non-binary Top Surgery Plastic Surgeons Los Angeles in Beverly Hills
Female to Male (FTM) / Female to Non-Binary (FTN) Gender Affirming Top Surgery is offered by the Top Surgery Specialists of Los Angeles (located in Beverly Hills, CA). FTM/N Top Surgery removes excess breast tissue to create a more masculinized physique and flatter chest (chest masculinization). The Top Surgery Specialists of Los Angeles are one of the most well-known plastic surgery group specialists who specifically perform FTM and Non-Binary gender affirmation Top Surgery in Los Angeles.
We are a highly sought after Top Surgery practice that exclusively specializes in helping transgender men, transmasculine, and non-binary / gender-nonconforming patients achieve the most aesthetically pleasing chest contours and customized surgical outcomes with compassionate care and a commitment to safety and privacy.
- As Top Surgery specialist plastic surgeons, we support and endorse the Standards of Care for transgender and gender-nonconforming individuals set out by the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH).
Please Note: Our boutique specialized Top Surgery practice can get you on the calendar for FTM / FTN Gender Affirming Top Surgery within a month of your consultation.
- We offer virtual Top Surgery consultations for patients anywhere in the world.
- We work with both in and out of network insurance benefits and may be able to provide you with detailed benefit and insurance coverage information prior to your visit.
- You will enjoy the luxury and benefit of a top-rated white glove concierge medical environment in Beverly Hills, LA without the stress and hassle of long hospital surgical times, being in a hospital, and paperwork.
- Our board certified plastic surgeons only perform and offer Top Surgery.
The absolute dream team you would draft if you could pick anyone to handle your top surgery. TL;DR:
– Extremely knowledgeable
– Highly compassionate
– Strong patient advocates
– Outcome-driven perfectionists (in the best way)
– Pragmatic and efficient
– Exact result I wanted
If you are in-network or out of network with you health insurance, stop searching. Congratulations. You found your people. ~ Google
Hormone therapy is not a prerequisite to be a candidate for FTM/N Top Surgery. This is your choice and will not affect your ability to undergo Top Surgery. However, hormonal therapy often causes the breast tissue to moderately decrease in size and may cause hair to grow on the chest, offering a more desirable result for many patients.
Dr. Blechman and his staff are incredible and a pleasure to work with. Every staff member I had the pleasure of meeting only treated me with kindness, empathy and compassion. You can tell Dr. Blechman and his staff love what they do and work to improve people’s lives for the better. Not to mention I am overly pleased with my results and Dr. Blechman’s willingness to achieve a certain look for my top surgery. He went above and beyond my expectations and ensured I was getting the desired look I wanted. With the rise of folks needing access to gender affirming surgeries, Dr. Blechman provides quality health care and safety for the trans community. He radiates positive energy and I always feel welcome in his presence, as he works to create a safe, affirming environment for his TGNC patients. He genuinely cares about improving the lives of trans folks like myself and I am truly and eternally grateful to be able to get top surgery with him and his staff. I highly recommend considering Dr. Blechman to perform you/your loved one’s top surgery. I have never felt so comfortable and safe with medical professionals before as a trans person until I met Dr. Blechman and his wonderful staff. Thank you for improving my, and many other trans folks lives. ~ Google
Top Surgery Specialists of Los Angeles provides:
- Experienced board certified, best in class plastic surgeons.
- Experienced staff to help you find out if Top Surgery is a benefit covered by your insurance carrier.
- Top Surgery performed in our own boutique office-based surgical suite.
- Multidisciplinary care for our patients including referrals to our verified network of physicians and mental health professionals experienced in caring for transgender and non-binary patients.
- The ability to finance your Top Surgery.
Female to Male / Non-Binary (FTM/ FTN) Gender Affirming Top Surgery Incision Options:
A variety of surgical techniques exist and the one appropriate for your anatomy and desired result will be recommended. Not every patient is a candidate for each type of incision option. The following types of procedures for FTM/N Top Surgery are most common:
Periareolar Top Surgery Technique: Periareolar Top Surgery is the removal of breast tissue through a small incision at the bottom of the areola. Liposuction can be used to fine-tune the final contour of the chest. Techniques are used to maintain nerve sensation in the areola and nipple. Periareolar Top Surgery is an outpatient surgery using general anesthesia and only lasts a few hours.
- Chest Size: Usually B cup or smaller
- Skin Elasticity: Good
- Incisions & Scarring: Minimal
- Nipple-Areola Sensation: Sometimes retained
Double Incision Top Surgery Technique: Breast tissue and excess skin is removed, leaving transverse scars at the base of the pectoralis muscle. Liposuction can be used to fine-tune the final contour of the chest. Double incision Top Surgery is an outpatient surgery using general anesthesia and only lasts a few hours.
- Chest Size: B cup or larger
- Skin Elasticity: Any
- Incisions & Scarring: Visible lines across the chest
- Nipple-Areola Sensation: Typically lost
Top Surgery Specialists of Los Angeles (Beverly Hills) specializes in taking exceptional care of each FTM / FTN Gender Affirmation Top Surgery patient from the initial consultation to the post-recovery period. The honor and privilege of caring for our patients comes with the responsibility and dedication of the best in class board certified plastic surgeons and our staff to adhere to the utmost standards of excellence in patient care and final surgical outcome. As top-rated best in class Top Surgery specialists we provide highly personalized and comprehensive care. The goal of Top Surgery is to achieve the most natural result possible and to help satisfy our patient’s physical transition goals. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a Top Surgery consultation at our LA practice please feel free to contact us:
Top Surgery Specialists of Los Angeles
435 N Roxbury Dr
Penthouse, Suite 1
Beverly Hills, CA 90210